Bright steel "made in Hagen" since 1903
Our history is characterized by perseverance, innovation and growth. We are proud of what we have achieved in the past and of the rich tradition that the family business Andernach & Bleck can still rely on today.
Supply exclusively with CO2-neutral energy (electricity + gas)
Energy efficiency certification – audit according to DIN 16247 Manufacturer TÜV
Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Carsten Bleck joins the management board. Andernach & Bleck is now managed by Armin and Carsten Bleck.
Following the death of Karl-Otto Bleck, Armin Bleck takes over his shares.
Carsten Bleck, Armin Bleck's son, becomes co-owner and represents the fifth generation in the company management.
The former shares of Jürgen Bleck, which became the property of his widow Ute after his death in the early 1980s, are taken over by Armin Bleck.
Successful initial certification by the RWTÜV according to ISO ISO 9001.
With Karl-Otto Bleck's son, the technical business economist Armin Bleck, the fourth generation of the management team takes over.
The son of Carl Bleck jr., Dipl.-Kfm. Jürgen Bleck, joins the management as a new co-owner.
Plant 1 and the administration, which had been confiscated as a result of the war since 1945, are rebuilt and the machines are reinstalled. Production starts at the end of the year.
Otto Bleck's son, Dipl.-Ing. Karl-Otto Bleck, becomes co-owner.
The company's success leads to expansion: The bright steel drawing shop moves to a new, state-of-the-art plant with a rail connection – the former Plant 1. The cold rolling mill and the wire drawing shop are expanded in the main plant, the former Plant 2. Co-founder Carl Bleck retires and his son Carl Jr. becomes co-owner.
Change in corporate management. Louis Andernach retires, Otto Bleck, son of Carl Bleck senior, becomes co-owner.
In February, the first deliveries of bright steel and cold-rolled strip leave the plant.
Businessman Louis Andernach founds the company "Andernach & Bleck" with master locksmith Carl Bleck Sr. in Hagen-Halden. The entry in the commercial register is made on 11 th of July.